I. Information We Collect About You
We may collect the following types of information about you which are described in more detail below: (A) information you provide to us, (B) information we may automatically collect, and (C) information we may receive from third parties. All of the information listed in (A)-(C) above, are detailed below, and hereinafter referred to as “Information.”
A. Information You Provide to Us
When using our Services, you may provide us with Information, including, without limitation:
- Contact information such as your name, address, email address, phone number;
- Communications and opinions in chat options and online forms we provide;
- Employment information, such as resumes and job history;
- Access to your geo-location; and
- Additional information as otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
B. Information We May Automatically Collect About You
Our Services may automatically collect certain Information about you. This Information is used by Tymeshift for the operation of the Services, to maintain quality of the Services, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Services. This Information may include:
- IP address, which is the number associated with the service through which you access the Internet, like your ISP (Internet service provider);
- Date and time of your visit or use of our Services;
- Domain server from which you are using our Services;
- Type of computer, web browsers, search engine used, operating system, or platform you use;
- Data identifying the web pages you visited prior to and after visiting our website or use of our Services;
- Your movement and activity within the website, which is aggregated with other information; and
- Mobile device information, including the type of device you use, operating system version, and the device identifier (or “UDID”).
C. Cookies & Technologies Used to Collect Information About You
- Flash Cookies. We may use local shared objects, also known as Flash cookies, to store your preferences such as volume control or display content based upon what you view on our site to personalize your visit. Third parties, with whom we partner to provide certain features or to display advertising based upon your browsing activity, use Flash cookies to collect and store information. Flash cookies are different from browser cookies because of the amount of, type of, and how data is stored. Cookie management tools provided by your browser will not remove Flash cookies.
- Web Beacons. Website pages may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain content and verifying system and server integrity). We also use these technical methods to analyze the traffic patterns, such as the frequency with which our users visit various parts of the Services. These technical methods may involve the transmission of Information either directly to us or to a third party authorized by us to collect Information on our behalf. Our Services use retargeting pixels from Google, Facebook, and other ad networks. We also use web beacons in HTML emails that we send to determine whether the recipients have opened those emails and/or clicked on links in those emails.
- Mobile Application Technologies. If you access our Services through a mobile device, we may automatically collect Information about your device, your phone number, and your physical location.
D. Information We May Receive from Third Parties
We may collect additional Information about you from third-party websites, social media platforms, such as, but not limited to, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram (“Social Media Platforms”), and/or sources providing publicly available information (e.g., from the U.S. postal service) to help us provide services to you, help prevent fraud, and for marketing and advertising purposes.
Information we may access about you, with your consent, may include, but is not limited to, your basic Social Media Platform information, your location data, your list of contacts, friends or followers and certain information about your activities on the Social Media Platform. Please keep in mind that when you provide Information to us on a third-party website or platform (for example, via our applications), the Information you provide may be separately collected by the third-party website or the Social Media Platform.
II. How We Use Your Information
A. Use and Purpose of Processing Your Information
We use and process your Information for things that may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- To provide you with the Services and information you request;
- For hiring and employment purposes when you submit job requests to us;
- To respond to your inquiries and provide you with requested information and other communications, including by email or text messages
- To send you requested materials and newsletters, as well as information and materials regarding our products and Services;
- For general or targeted marketing and advertising purposes, including sending you promotional material or special offers on our behalf or on behalf of our marketing partners and/or their respective affiliates and subsidiaries and other third parties, provided that you have not already opted-out of receiving such communications;
- To fulfill contracts we have with you;
- To send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the Services and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies;
- To manage, improve and foster relationships with third-party service providers, including vendors, suppliers, and parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and business partners;
- To maintain, improve, customize, or administer the Services, perform business analyses, or other internal purposes to improve the quality of our business, the Services, resolve technical problems, or improve security or develop other products and services;
- To comply with our Terms & Conditions;
- For analytics for business purposes and business intelligence, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products, enhancing, improving, or modifying our Services, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and operating and expanding our business activities;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations and respond to lawful requests; and/or
- For any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your Information and/or pursuant to your consent.
B. Sharing Your Information
We may disclose anonymized aggregated information about our users that does not identify any individual, without any restriction.
- Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your Information with third-party service providers or data processors that perform certain functions or services on our behalf (such as to host the Services, provide services, store, or manage the data, perform analyses, process payments, provide customer service, or send communications for us). These third-party service providers will process this data only for purposes specified by us. In some instances, we may aggregate Information we collect so third parties do not have access to your identifiable Information to identify you individually.
- Disclosure of Information for Legal and Administrative Reasons. We may disclose your Information without notice: (i) when required by law or to comply with a court order, subpoena, search warrant, or other legal process; (ii) to cooperate or undertake an internal or external investigation or audit; (iii) to comply with legal, regulatory or administrative requirements of governmental authorities (including, without limitation, requests from the governmental agency authorities to view your Information); (iv) to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of us, our subsidiaries and affiliates and any of their officers, directors, employees, attorneys, agents, contractors and partners, and the website Service users; (v) to enforce or apply our Terms & Conditions; and (vi) to verify the identity of the user of our Services.
- Business Transfers. Your Information may be transferred, sold, or otherwise conveyed to a third party where we: (i) merge with or are acquired by another business entity; (ii) sell all or substantially all of our assets; (iii) are adjudicated bankrupt; or (iv) are liquidated or otherwise reorganize. You agree to any and all such conveyances of your Information.
- De-Identified or Aggregated Data. We may share your Information on an aggregated basis for any purpose in which your specific personal Information is blinded, masked or otherwise not identifiable.
- Testimonials. We post customer testimonials, comments and reviews on our Services that may contain your Information. Prior to posting the testimonial, we obtain the customer’s consent via email prior to posting the testimonial. To request removal of your Information from testimonials or comments, please contact us at [email protected]
III. Links to Other Websites
Our Services may contain links to other websites or services that are not owned or controlled by us, such as Zendesk, and may include links to Social Media Platforms such Twitter or Instagram. These links may redirect you off our website away from our Services to other websites for information, other services, or to receive special offers, or for transactions or purchases.
IV. Information Security
We use commercially reasonable measures to protect Information we receive from misuse, acquisition, deletion or unauthorized access or disclosure. We have controls in place designed to secure and safeguard such Information, however, you should assume that no data transmitted over the Internet or stored or maintained by us or our third-party service providers can be 100% secure. Therefore, although we believe the measures implemented by us reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved, we do not promise or guarantee, and you should not expect, that your Information or private communications will always remain private or secure. We do not guarantee that your Information will not be misused by third parties. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security features. You agree that we will not have any liability for misuse, access, acquisition, deletion, or disclosure of your Information.
If you believe that your Information has been accessed or acquired by an unauthorized person, you should promptly contact us via the How to Contact Us section so that we can quickly take necessary measures.
V. Data Retention
We will retain your Information for as long as needed to provide you Services. If you wish to request that we no longer use your Information to provide you Services, please contact us at [email protected] We will retain and use your Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. In accordance with our routine record keeping, we may delete certain records that contain Information you have submitted to us. We are under no obligation to store such Information indefinitely and disclaim any liability arising out of, or related to, the destruction of such Information.
VI. Your Choices
- Marketing Communications. By using our Services, you agree that we may contact you by email as set forth herein. If you do not want to receive marketing and promotional emails from us, you may click on the “unsubscribe” link in the email to unsubscribe and opt-out of marketing email communications or see How to Contact Us below for more information.
- Location Choices. You can change the privacy settings of your device at any time to turn off the sharing of location information with our Services. If you choose to turn off location services, this could affect certain features or services of our Services. If you have specific questions about the privacy settings of your device, we suggest you contact the manufacturer of your device or your mobile service provider for help.
- Opting Out of Direct Marketing by Third Parties. To exercise choices regarding the marketing information you receive, you may also review the following links:
- You may opt-out of tracking and receiving tailored advertisements on your mobile device by some mobile advertising companies and other similar entities by downloading the App Choices app at www.aboutads.info/appchoices.
- You may opt-out of receiving permissible targeted advertisements by using the NAI Opt-out tool available at http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1 or visiting About Ads at http://optout.aboutads.info.
- You can opt-out of having your activity on our Services made available to Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out add-on for your web browser by visiting: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout for your web browser.
VII. Notice to Individuals in the European Economic Area and the UK
This section applies only to individuals coming to our Services from within the European Union (EU), the European Economic Area (EEA), and the UK, and only if we collect through the Services any Information from you that is considered “Personal Data,” as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the UK Data Protection Act 2018.
A. Identity and Contact Details of Controller
Unless otherwise stated, we are the Data Controller for the Information we process.
Email: [email protected]
Write us: 1806 W. Stone Ave, Fairfield, IA 52556, USA
B. Your Data Protection Rights
To the extent the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 apply, and we hold your Information in our capacity as a Data Controller as defined under those laws, you may request that we:
- Restrict the way that we process and share your Information;
- Transfer your Information to a third party;
- Provide you with access to your Information;
- Remove your Information if no longer necessary for the purposes collected;
- Update your Information so it is correct and not out of date; and/or
- Object to our processing of your Information.
Email: [email protected]
Write us: 1806 W. Stone Ave, Fairfield, IA 52556, USA
The requests above will be considered and responded to in the time-period stated by applicable law. Note, certain Information may be exempt from such requests. We may require additional Information from you to confirm your identity in responding to such requests.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authorities applicable to you and your situation, although we invite you to contact us with any concern as we would be happy to try and resolve it directly. Please contact us at:
Email: [email protected]
Write us: 1806 W. Stone Ave, Fairfield, IA 52556, USA
C. Lawful Basis for Processing Your Information
Depending on what Personal Data we collect from you and how we collect it, we may also rely on various grounds for processing your Personal Data, including the following reasons:
- Processing on the basis of legitimate business interests. When we process Personal Data on the basis that the processing is necessary for our legitimate business interests, such interests include: (i) providing, improving, and promoting Apps, products, and services; (ii) communicating with current and potential customers, other Business Partners, and their individual points of contact; (iii) managing our relationships with our customers and other Business Partners, and their individual points of contact; (iv) other business development purposes; (v) sharing information within Tymeshift, as well as with service providers and other third parties; and (vi) maintaining the safety and security of our products, services and employees, including fraud protection.
- Processing on the basis of performance of a contract. Examples of situations in which we process Personal Data as necessary for performance of a contract include e-commerce transactions in which you purchase a service from Tymeshift.
- Processing on the basis of consent. Examples of processing activities for which Tymeshift may use consent as its legal basis include: (i) collecting and processing precise location information from your mobile device; (ii) sending promotional emails when consent is required under applicable law; and (iii) processing Personal Data on Tymeshift Services through cookies and similar technologies when consent is required by applicable law.
- Processing because Tymeshift is under a legal obligation to do so. Examples of situations in which Tymeshift must processes Personal Data to comply with its legal obligations include: (i) providing your Personal Data to law enforcement agencies and other governmental bodies when required by applicable laws; (ii) retaining business records required to be retained by applicable laws; and (iii) complying with court orders or other legal process.
If the processing of your Information is based on your consent, the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 also allow users the right to access, revoke or modify your consent at any time. Please see the How to Contact Us section, below, to review or modify your consents.
D. Consent to Transfer
We are operated in the United States, and we may use service providers based in the United States to operate our business and our relationship with you. Please be aware that Information, including your Personal Data, that we collect will be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States, a jurisdiction in which the privacy laws may not be as comprehensive as those in the country where you reside and/or are a citizen. We maintain measures to address the transfer of your Personal Data between our group companies and between us and our third-party providers in accordance with applicable data protection laws and regulations.
- Whether we need the Information to provide the Services. We will maintain any data needed to provide you with the Services, such as contact information and payment or transaction information, for as long as needed for us to provide you with the Services, respond to your questions and requests, and/or administer your account (if applicable).
- Whether we need the Information to comply with our legal obligations. We may have legal obligations to maintain your Information where a legal or regulatory body may ask for it in the future, for example in response to a data subject request or complaint. This information may include contact information and location information.
- Whether we need the Information for a legitimate business interest. We may store Information like contact information, cookies, and location information in order to perform analytics, troubleshoot errors, or improve our Services. In any event, we delete the Information when it is no longer needed for our legitimate interest.
Regardless of our reason for retaining your Information, we delete all Information in accordance with our routine record keeping policies.
VIII. Geographic Location of Data Storage and Processing
Our Services collect Information and process and store that Information in databases located in the United States. As such, we may store and process Information on servers located outside of the country where you originally deposited the data. If you are visiting the Services from a country outside the United States, you should be aware that you may transfer personally identifiable information about yourself to the United States, and that the data protection laws of the United States may not be as comprehensive as those in your own country. We have implemented measures to address the transfer of your personal Information between our group companies and between us and our third-party providers in in accordance with European data protection laws and regulations. By visiting the Services and submitting any Information you consent to the transfer of such Information to the United States.
IX. Accessing, Correcting, or Deleting Your Information
To the extent other state laws provide users with additional data subject rights, those rights may be honored by the Company following proper authentication and verification. Please see the How to Contact Us section below for more information.
X. Children’s Information
The Services are intended only for users over the age of eighteen (18). If we become aware that a user is under thirteen (13) (or a higher age threshold where applicable) and has provided us with Information, we will take steps to comply with any applicable legal requirement to remove such Information. Contact us if you believe that we have mistakenly or unintentionally collected Information from a child under the age of thirteen (13).
XII. How to Contact Us
1806 W. Stone Ave
Fairfield, IA 52556
Email: [email protected]
Last updated: March 22, 2022