- Add a Shift: with this option, you can create shifts that repeat (shocking, we know). This is useful for schedules that happen at regular intervals.
- Bulk Schedule: this option is the faster way to create Team Schedules, especially if you’re using intraday.
How to Add a Shift
Now, you can learn how to create your Repeating Shifts by reading the Help Center article or watching the video below.
How to Bulk Schedule
Read the Bulk Schedule Help Center article or watch the video right down there????.
How to edit your Schedule
Depending on the type of change you’d like to make, you can either use the Weekly or the Daily Schedule View.
- Weekly View: use this one if you need to make significant changes to several future dates. For example, if you need to change the start or end time or the entire intraday. Go to the Weekly View, and right-click on the shift you’d like to edit, then click on Edit Repeat.
- Daily View: you should use this if you need to make little intraday changes on a specific day. Go to the Daily View and from there you can change the intraday by left-clicking on the colorful squares.
Now that you have your Schedule all set, you can measure your agents’ Schedule Adherence. To see the Schedule Adherence, go to the Agent Activity and Summary Report. You can even show it to your agents via a useful Scorecard.
You can check how many agents are scheduled for each task and every 30min time slot by scrolling down on your Daily View.
Warning: until you hit the Publish button (it’s on the top right corner of your screen), the new schedule won’t be visible to your agents. Once you publish the schedule, the shift will change colors from red to green. This feature allows you to double check that your schedule is fully optimized before you share it with your team.
You can let agents know when their schedule is updated by notification or by email. Head over to Schedule Settings to change your notification preferences. Extra tip – disable this option when you start playing around with Tymeshift Schedule so your team doesn’t get confusing notifications that aren’t relevant to them.
- If you want to give your agents some Time Off (how nice!) then click on Add Time Off in the top right corner. You can also customize the types of Time Off under your Schedule Settings.