Release NotesTogether, we’re building the modern WFM. Below you can find a list of the new features we’ve added, changes we’ve made, and bugs we’ve fixed. Got any suggestion? Drop us an email at: [email protected]
- Attendance Report – By now, you are probably aware that this amazing new report shows you the weekly status for each of your agents. Now, you can also print the reports directly from your account, download them as PDFs, or even export them in a CSV file!
- Schedule & Shifts – In just one click you can now delete an agent’s shifts for a whole week or even month. Click on the agent’s name, and it will automatically select all of their shifts. We did this because we understand that depending on your workflow and your resources, a schedule can change at any time. We hope this makes your life easier!
- Schedule & Time Off – You’ll notice a new filter that allows you to see every agent who is off. You can even filter by a specific time off to see a list of the lucky agents currently on holiday
- Widget Support – We finally replaced our support widget with the Zendesk Support widget. You can search Help Center articles for immediate self-service or submit a support request using our contact form. We love Zendesk
- Schedule – Our Design Team has worked to make the Schedule more intuitive by implementing small improvements like new buttons, better icon positioning, more visible text, etc. Small changes can make a big difference!
- Summary Report – We’ve added an extra dash of beautification to our Summary Reports. Everything will now match the theme that you’ve selected for your account!
- Admin – We added some Tool Tips and improved how they’re displayed. Setting up your account has never been so simple!
- Reports – Sometimes, exports would get stuck “in progress” for too long. Exports are now back up to optimal speed – no more slacking off for them.
- Schedule – Some accounts noticed the Time Off button pulling a disappearing act for a few hours. It left without its manager’s approval – but things are sorted out now.
- General Tasks – For some people, it was taking too long for a General Task they’d created for a specific group to appear in the Zendesk App. That’s been fixed, and now you’ll see them immediately!
- Time & Attendance Report – Now the weekly status for each of your agents is easily accessible. This way, you’ll see their start & end times, total working time, absences, time off, when they were late, any overtime they worked, and their overall attendance rate in one view. You heard it: one view!
- Weekly Intraday: Plan vs. Actual – It’s a snap to compare how many agents you really needed for your Channel & Tasks with how many you originally scheduled. That means you will be able to plan better next time and spend those spare minutes doing something you love.
- Schedule & Agent Permissions – If you want to, you can give a non-admin user editing rights in Schedule (and only in Schedule).
- Schedule & Intraday Report – You can get a look at the Actual Time your agents spent on different tasks right in the Daily View of your Schedule. See how much time was spent on different tasks like Tickets, Chats, Voice, Lunch, Breaks…the list goes on.
- Schedule & Edit Notes – Finally, an easy way to Find & Replace the text you added to the notes on your Schedule. No more intense manual searching for some note you can’t remember if you ever actually made. Cause that happens, you are not alone!
- Schedule & Log – Track each and every change made to the schedule by checking the Log (you’ll find it in the Schedule Settings).
- Licenses Usage – First, you need to know that you must have a Pool Plan for this to work. If you do, then on the first of every month, we’ll record the number of licenses used during the previous month and deduct it from the total licenses you have purchased. This should make it easier for you to monitor your active licenses and plan ahead!
- Support Widget – Want to hide the support widget? No problem. Just click on your profile picture and the option to hide it will appear.
- Timezone & DST – We’ve improved how you see the DST in Settings; it looks similar to the Timezone Switcher now. We just liked that view better.
- My Schedule View – Agents can make their Time Off & Trade Shift requests even if they are in “Read Only” mode.
- API Documentation – Our API documentation is now easier to read because we’ve switched to Slate. Check it out here. How smooth is that?
- Rules – There was a bit of time where some rules weren’t running and actions like “Clock out Agent, Delete Timesheet and End Day” didn’t work. We fixed the problem and ran a script so these Timesheets were retroactively deleted. Yay!
- Reports & Tags – Data wasn’t showing up in reports when users included or excluded a specific tag. That’s no longer the case. Reports and tags are now friends again
- Channel Colors – We know you won’t be envious to hear that for some people all Channel Colors were green for a few hours (go green!) The entire color palette is available again.
- Agent Activity & Edit Timesheet – The Agent Activity layout was a bit confusing when trying to edit their Timesheets… so we fixed that!
- Schedule – Unassigned shifts & Intraday Template´s missing buttons are now back (they didn´t tell us where they went meanwhile though, those silly buttons!). Shift Templates time-slots issues have also been fixed, you can now again see intraday 30-minute breakdowns and go back to the smooth scheduling experience you always had at Tymeshift 🙂
- Zendesk App – Scorecard and Schedule time format fixes were released along with a new App version which improved the App performance and hopefully your agent´s experience as well.