- Forecasting (BETA) – Your dreams have come true! Forecasting is now live for BETA participants. It’ll allow you to forecast incoming volume and the number of agents you’ll need. Here‘s an article that gives you the full scoop.
- Schedule Adherence – It’s now possible to see how well your agents are adhering to their schedules from the Summary Report – and you can even extract the data. We’ve gone a step further and also made it easy for each agent to monitor their own adherence right from their Scorecard.
- Agents Permissions – New filter alert! 📢 You can now filter agents by either Activated or Deactivated status. We’ve also made the search bar dynamic so it’ll show each agent’s status when you’re searching.
- Security – Looking to change your password? Now you can do it in your account’s Admin section. Just click on your Profile picture to see the option.
- New Branding – Last month we were excited to unveil our new brand! We’re still working on refreshing our website & app, but we’re almost there. If you notice something that is in the old style, we’d love it if you could let us know. Thanks 🙂
- Publish Shifts – We removed the “Publish All” feature for shifts because it needed some tweaks. The team is on the case, and we’ll get that fixed. For now, you can only publish the shifts you are viewing. Here’s a little tip – if you go to the Monthly View, you can publish the entire month in just one click.
- Schedule – We’ve implemented a new algorithm for hiding agents who don’t have shifts on the Schedule Daily view. This means the Hide/Show action works even faster.
- Weekly Intraday – Some of these were taking a *bit* too long to load. All fixed!
- Attendance Report – In your Reports, the original name (Attendance) was kind of confusing, so we renamed it Attendance Rate.
- Agent Activity – We pulled the oversized loading indicator and replaced it with a smaller one that doesn’t block the entire page.
- Calendar Settings – We heard that the calendars weren’t always respecting the Week Start Setting you chose. Now, it will show the start day you select.
- Schedule & Groups – Before, when you selected a group and refreshed the page, your selections weren’t always saved. That’s fixed! Also, when you clicked Group Settings, the pop-up wasn’t appearing consistently. That’s fixed too!
- Schedules & Repeating Shift – Some of you experienced an error message when you tried to add repeating shifts for future dates. We’ve solved that issue – so feel free to create repeating shifts forever and ever and ever.
- Export – The date and time used to disappear when you exported your Productivity Report as a CSV file. They’re back now!
- Dashboard – For those of you who tried to select “Yesterday” from your dashboard, you may have noticed that nothing happened. It’s working flawlessly now.
- Rebrand – We’ve rebranded!! To better reflect who we are and where we are going, we’ve created a new look, feel, and logo! What do you think? We hope you’re fans because we love it and we can’t wait to share more great updates soon.
- CSV Report – We’ve created a new button that makes extracting a CSV Report a snap. It’s snuggled up next to the Timezone switcher and if you click on it you’ll see all the reports that are ready and the ones that are in progress. Watch it spin and when it stops, download your report! Btw you can see the button on every page so you can work on something else while your export is in progress.
- Metrics – We’ve got more metrics! Rate metrics. Chat & Talk metrics. Check that Summary Report to see your new metrics.
- Notes – A while ago, agents could only see the Notes on their Schedule. Now, Notes also appear on the Team Schedule.
- Schedule – Some of you experienced long(ish) loading times when trying to set Time Off for an agent. Now it’s going to go so much faster!
- DST – You won’t see the hour off difference before the DST switch anymore.
- Quickbooks Integration – We did create an integration for Quickbooks in BETA, but we’ve decided that we won’t move forward with it. We’d rather spend time ensuring that Tymeshift is the WFM for the modern age. By that, we mean that new customers won´t be able to enable this yet everyone using it already will not lose access to the BETA integration we already have.
- Schedule – Our super organized customers were planning ahead and unfortunately seeing staggered shifts for December, those are fixed now.
- API Report – He was hiding 🙈 for a few days – but he’s back, and you can see the API Usage Report as usual.
- Manage Profile Fields – Now, you can create custom fields for user’s profile. It can be a text field, checkbox, or even a drop-down.
- Agent Permissions – Now that you’ve created some helpful new fields for profiles, ☝ you can start filling them in by going to Agent Permissions.
- Schedule & User Profile – Filter away using your brand new agent profile! Picture it – you need to see every agent you have on the Spanish language team? Just use the language filter you created!
- Agent Permissions – We’re all about making things simple. That’s why we redesigned the Agent Permissions page to make it more flexible, easier to sort, and simpler to filter.
- General Tasks – You wanted more flexibility? You got it!💪Now you can assign any General Task to any agent while creating your Intraday Schedule, even if it is a group restricted General Task.
- Schedule Design – We heard that certain buttons weren’t respecting the Theme you chose and were going green, we just love it green, don’t blame us! Nevertheless, they’re now going to match the rest of the colors you set.
- Attendance Report CSV – Sometimes, the column that showed how many times an agent left early wasn’t appearing in Attendance Reports. It’s back now!
- Schedule & Shift Trade – Some agents were not able to Trade their Night Shift. Now they can trade away. 🔄
- Approval/Decline Button – The Approve/Decline button was trying to overshadow the Request Time Off button. Those silly buttons! They now learned to share the spotlight.
- Attendance Report – By now, you are probably aware that this amazing new report shows you the weekly status for each of your agents. Now, you can also print the reports directly from your account, download them as PDFs, or even export them in a CSV file!
- Schedule & Shifts – In just one click you can now delete an agent’s shifts for a whole week or even month. Click on the agent’s name, and it will automatically select all of their shifts. We did this because we understand that depending on your workflow and your resources, a schedule can change at any time. We hope this makes your life easier!
- Schedule & Time Off – You’ll notice a new filter that allows you to see every agent who is off. You can even filter by a specific time off to see a list of the lucky agents currently on holiday ⛱
- Widget Support – We finally replaced our support widget with the Zendesk Support widget. You can search Help Center articles for immediate self-service or submit a support request using our contact form. We love Zendesk!💚
- Schedule – Our Design Team has worked to make the Schedule more intuitive by implementing small improvements like new buttons, better icon positioning, more visible text, etc. Small changes can make a big difference!
- Summary Report – We’ve added an extra dash of beautification to our Summary Reports. Everything will now match the theme that you’ve selected for your account!
- Admin – We added some Tool Tips and improved how they’re displayed. Setting up your account has never been so simple!
- Reports – Sometimes, exports would get stuck “in progress” for too long. Exports are now back up to optimal speed – no more slacking off for them.
- Schedule – Some accounts noticed the Time Off button pulling a disappearing act for a few hours. It left without its manager’s approval – but things are sorted out now.
- General Tasks – For some people, it was taking too long for a General Task they’d created for a specific group to appear in the Zendesk App. That’s been fixed, and now you’ll see them immediately!
- Time & Attendance Report – Now the weekly status for each of your agents is easily accessible. This way, you’ll see their start & end times, total working time, absences, time off, when they were late, any overtime they worked, and their overall attendance rate in one view. You heard it: one view!
- Weekly Intraday: Plan vs. Actual – It’s a snap to compare how many agents you really needed for your Channel & Tasks with how many you originally scheduled. That means you will be able to plan better next time and spend those spare minutes doing something you love.
- Schedule & Agent Permissions – If you want to, you can give a non-admin user editing rights in Schedule (and only in Schedule).
- Schedule & Intraday Report – You can get a look at the Actual Time your agents spent on different tasks right in the Daily View of your Schedule. See how much time was spent on different tasks like Tickets, Chats, Voice, Lunch, Breaks…the list goes on.
- Schedule & Edit Notes – Finally, an easy way to Find & Replace the text you added to the notes on your Schedule. No more intense manual searching for some note you can’t remember if you ever actually made. Cause that happens, you are not alone!
- Schedule & Log – Track each and every change made to the schedule by checking the Log (you’ll find it in the Schedule Settings).
- Licenses Usage – First, you need to know that you must have a Pool Plan for this to work. If you do, then on the first of every month, we’ll record the number of licenses used during the previous month and deduct it from the total licenses you have purchased. This should make it easier for you to monitor your active licenses and plan ahead!
- Support Widget – Want to hide the support widget? No problem. Just click on your profile picture and the option to hide it will appear.
- Timezone & DST – We’ve improved how you see the DST in Settings; it looks similar to the Timezone Switcher now. We just liked that view better.
- My Schedule View – Agents can make their Time Off & Trade Shift requests even if they are in “Read Only” mode.
- API Documentation – Our API documentation is now easier to read because we’ve switched to Slate. Check it out here. How smooth is that?
- Rules – There was a bit of time where some rules weren’t running and actions like “Clock out Agent, Delete Timesheet and End Day” didn’t work. We fixed the problem and ran a script so these Timesheets were retroactively deleted. Yay!
- Reports & Tags – Data wasn’t showing up in reports when users included or excluded a specific tag. That’s no longer the case. Reports and tags are now friends again! 🤜🤛
- Channel Colors – We know you won’t be envious to hear that for some people all Channel Colors were green for a few hours (go green!) The entire color palette is available again.
- Agent Activity & Edit Timesheet – The Agent Activity layout was a bit confusing when trying to edit their Timesheets… so we fixed that!
- Schedule – Unassigned shifts & Intraday Template´s missing buttons are now back (they didn´t tell us where they went meanwhile though, those silly buttons!). Shift Templates time-slots issues have also been fixed, you can now again see intraday 30-minute breakdowns and go back to the smooth scheduling experience you always had at Tymeshift 🙂
- Zendesk App – Scorecard and Schedule time format fixes were released along with a new App version which improved the App performance and hopefully your agent´s experience as well.