- Guides – The old Admin Guide banner no longer appears on the bottom of your account. Plus, we’ve created more info-packed guides to help you get the most out of Tymeshift. Go here to see the full list. Have a guide in mind that you’d love to see? Let us know! 📒
- Unassigned Shifts – We improved Unassigned Shifts again this month! If you create more than 20 Unassigned Shifts for a day, you will be able to see them all at once instead of just 20 at a time like before.
- Enterprise Plan & Seats – In the past, the Enterprise Plan was only available for teams with over 40 Tymeshift users. We’ve done away with that restriction! Check out all of our new plans here.
- Trends Report – We’ve improved the Trend Report 📈(it’s located in the Summary Report if you’re wondering). Now, you can see the average for each metric by default – you can always change the parameters if you’d like. We have also improved the design and made sure to focus on only displaying the information that matters the most to you!
- Attendance Monitor – The Total bar has been redesigned, so it’s easier for you to see while you scroll up and down. No more hiding!🙈
- Schedule & Speed – You asked for a way to improve your scheduling flow, and now you can! We’ve made those slow tasks like switching among weekly, daily, or monthly views a lot simpler so you can get everything done more quickly.
- Design – We’ve updated a bunch of stuff to align with our “new” branding (it’s not that new at this point, but some holdouts were hiding out there). Even your notifications have been updated to match our rebrand! We’re going to keep making sure everything fits the brand; we hope you <3 it.
- Summary Report – The loading indicator was pulling a disappearing act before the report finished loading! The Houdini impersonation is over, and the indicator is staying put until it’s really finished.
- Summary Report & PDF – Sometimes when you ran a report and grouped by day then by agents, the PDF would refuse to display all of the data. This is fixed, so you can use this grouping again and get all the data in the PDF!
- Dashboard – For a few customers, groups of data were getting lost on the way to their Leaderboard. We sent out a search party, got them a map, and they’re now experts in finding their way.
- CSAT – If you use Zendesk’s native CSAT survey, you might have noticed a brief period where it wasn’t populating in Tymeshift. Not to worry – CSAT scores are back in action!
- Agent Permissions – Filter alert 🚨. There’s a new filter in Agent Permissions that lets you see all users who don’t have an assigned role just yet. We’ve named it quite simply, ‘No Role’! Managing your users’ permissions has never been so easy!
- Attendance Monitor – Now, the CSV file that you can export from this report is even better. We’ve split some columns allowing for smoother data manipulation, and included your Agent ID from Zendesk.
- Schedule & Unassigned Shifts – You can now resize the Unassigned Shift section! Whooo! Check out what we mean by ‘resize’. Not too sure how to use Unassigned Shifts? We’ve got the details you need right here.
- Team Page – Some of you might be wondering, “Who are these Tymeshift people?” Well, your answer has arrived! If you’d like to learn more about the merry band of WFM Warriors that work at Tymeshift, check out our new team page here.
- Schedule & Approvals – As part of our spring cleaning, we gave our approvals page a bit of a refresh. Everything used to be on the same screen, but now you can glide from all requests to approved, pending, or denied (so you can easily see decisions you made in the past too). Easy breezy!
- User Profile – In the past, it wasn’t possible to edit a user’s profile if they already had an assigned role (you’d have to switch them to ‘No Role,’ edit, then reassign their role). That was too time-consuming!! Now you can edit a user’s profile even if they have an assigned role – no more useless steps required.
- Summary Report – Using a filter used to hide the name of the metric, which could sometimes get confusing. The metric name is now visible, so filter away!
- Talk Status – We’re working hard on this! FYI it’s a way for you to track the time agents spend throughout the day in each Zendesk Talk Status. Sneak peek into where we are right now – the team just added a ‘Missed Calls %’ metric. The Talk status feature is in BETA and currently accessible by applying to an EAP. Once it is ready, it will be available under our Enterprise Plan. You can learn more about it here.
- Icons – Some icons were in disguise and masquerading as other icons 🎭. The fancy dress ball is over, and all icons are back in their proper work attire.
- Role – Before, after you created a Role and clicked ‘Save,’ the popup window stayed open. This was confusing because it looked like maybe the Role wasn’t created (even though it was). We’ve fixed this so once you click ‘Save’ the window will close on its own.
- Schedule & Filter – What good is a filter that doesn’t actually do the filtering? None at all. That’s why the Agent View filter in the schedule’s Daily View needed a stern talking to – now it’s filtering correctly.
- Schedule & Zoom – The zoom feature was feeling lazy and refusing to work for a bit. It’s gotten over this slump and is back to work. 🧐
- Attendance Monitoring – This is an improved version of our original Attendance Report. It gives you access to more filters AND allows you to select a date range and see your team’s attendance during that time. Check out here.
- Time Off – Now, you can distinguish between planned (things like vacation or maternity leave) and unplanned (those pesky sick days) Time Off under your schedule settings. When you export your Attendance Monitoring Report (remember that thing we mentioned above?☝) you’ll get to see the amount of Time Off taken and what type it was.
- Scorecards – We’ve enabled another metric in Scorecards you’re sure to love called Tickets Solved per hour (Working Time). You can learn more about it here. Feel free to enable it on your agents’ Scorecards!
- Event Page – We looove to travel the world and connect with amazing teams! That’s why we’ve decided to launch our Event page (it’s here) so that you can see where we are heading, and hopefully we can meet up. If you notice an event listed and you’re planning to go too, let us know!!
- Who’s Working – Like a flash!⚡Our Who’s Working page will load faster than ever before.
- Schedule & Notes – Schedule notes allow up to 250 characters per entry (about 50 words). We capped it to make sure notes stay easy for agents to read and understand in a timely manner.
- Summary Report – We have to admit, words that are cut off aren’t super helpful. That’s why we’ve updated the top menu bar of your Summary Report so you can see every letter in its entirety.
- Icons – Wondering why all of the icons were gathered together on the left side of your screen? They’re not having a cocktail party, we’ve just updated the navigation and sidebar to align with our new style.
- Rules & Log – It’s now easier to check and analyze your log! We’ve updated the ‘view log’ button under Rules so it opens a popup instead of a whole new tab.
- Schedule & Agent View – Now where is that icon hiding? Oh, there it is! The icon on the top-left corner of the Agent Schedule page was camouflaged to match the background color, but not anymore.
- Schedule & Intraday – Some days, the copy right and left features were being lazy so you couldn’t edit your Intraday easily. They’ve had some coffee and are acting more professionally now.
- Profile Fields – For a brief time, you weren’t able to add more profile fields under the admin section. Now you can again!
- Summary Report – In an unpopular decision, some Summary Reports were not automatically sent to your email as scheduled. While you can always manually run the report, it still wasn’t kind of them not to show up. That’s all fixed, and they’ll be arriving in your inbox as scheduled!
- New Webinar Page – We’ve launched a brand new webinar page! It’s where all of our past, present, and future webinars will live. Also, we’re working to diversify our webinar topics – let us know if you have anything you’d like us to include!
- Forecasting – We are sooooo excited for this! Our team is improving this feature (it’s still in BETA), but it’s getting closer to being ready. We are going to leverage your historical data (a max of 2-years’ worth) to develop better forecasting predictions.
- Schedule & Filter – What’s in a name? Quite a bit – which is why you can now filter by an agent’s name. Just type the name in the search box and the agent’s information will appear.
- Schedule Appearance – Sometimes less is more. Which is exactly why we made it possible to collapse the sidebar and 2nd sub nav on all Schedule pages.
- New Icons – Notice something different? We’ve replaced section names with icons to give the interface a more streamlined look. See here how beautiful they are!
- Schedule & Unassigned Shifts – Looking for your Unassigned Shifts? Don’t worry they’re still around – just check the bottom left corner of your Weekly View.
- Schedule & Groups – We’re happy to share that we have made improvements to the All Groups functionality. Now, you have the option to quickly expand or collapse groups. If you have Zendesk groups without any agents, then they will be hidden from the sidebar. They were just taking up space anyway.
- Design – We didn’t forget popups! Now they’re all styled to match the new Tymeshift design.🎨
- General Task – For a few days, General Tasks refused to allow a name change. It’s fixed now – so change them all you want!
- Rules & Notifications – If you felt like the notification emails weren’t as pretty recently, you were right. The images were broken, but we’ve fixed them. Enjoy 🙂
- Summary Report – When you extract a PDF report, the header will now show the name of the metric (it was showing “Sort Off”).
- Schedule & Staggering – Hide and seek! The Staggering option was pretty good at hiding, but we made sure it’s going to stay visible from now on.
- Summary Report & CSV – You can now export a CSV that contains ONLY the metrics you select. Just click on the CSV icon and select “Recommended.” This means your reports will load faster and you’ll only see the metrics that matter the most to you. We also improved the CSV file by separating the columns for Agent Names and Dates, which will allow you to filter and create Pivot Tables easily!
- Rules – By default, all new accounts now have rules set up to end an agent’s day automatically in case they forget to do it. This means that you will have accurate reports even if there isn’t time to set up your own rules an account. Of course, you can edit or delete these rules if you’d like!
- Timezone Switcher – You now have the option to choose ‘Use Account Default Timezone.” Just click on the Timezone Switcher (it’s in the upper right corner of your account) to see this option! 🌎
- Guides – When your team first logs in to Tymeapp, they’ll see some handy tips that walk them through the app’s main sections. We are also currently working to create more guidance for each feature 🙂
- Design – We’ve redesigned the login, installation, and timecard pages. We’ve also made a lot of smaller changes like adding new buttons, icons, and tooltips to ensure that navigation is intuitive.
- Timezones & Shift Templates – You can now add a shift template even if your timezone isn’t an integer (like our friends in Adelaide who are GMT +10.5). Shout out to them for pointing this out!🇦🇺
- Trends Report – We’ve moved the Trends Report into the Summary Report – it seems to feel right at home there!
- View Scheduled Reports – The button to close the popup window while viewing scheduled Summary Reports was being a bit difficult. It’s sorted out now!
- Summary Report & Tags – When filtering by tag, you couldn’t see the tag name, and had to click out of the field to make it appear (ooops)!
- Schedule & Delete Shifts – When deleting a shift for an agent and adding a new shift for the same date, some of you got a message saying the shift overlapped with an existing one. It’s fixed now, so delete and create shifts as many times as you want!
- Schedule & Groups – When selecting “All Groups,” not all of the agents in the group were being selected. While it appears some of the agents were hiding, we’ve convinced them to get back to work.
- Forecasting (BETA) – Your dreams have come true! Forecasting is now live for BETA participants. It’ll allow you to forecast incoming volume and the number of agents you’ll need. Here‘s an article that gives you the full scoop.
- Schedule Adherence – It’s now possible to see how well your agents are adhering to their schedules from the Summary Report – and you can even extract the data. We’ve gone a step further and also made it easy for each agent to monitor their own adherence right from their Scorecard.
- Agents Permissions – New filter alert!📢You can now filter agents by either Activated or Deactivated status. We’ve also made the search bar dynamic so it’ll show each agent’s status when you’re searching.
- Security – Looking to change your password? Now you can do it in your account’s Admin section. Just click on your Profile picture to see the option.
- New Branding – Last month we were excited to unveil our new brand! We’re still working on refreshing our website & app, but we’re almost there. If you notice something that is in the old style, we’d love it if you could let us know. Thanks 🙂
- Publish Shifts – We removed the “Publish All” feature for shifts because it needed some tweaks. The team is on the case, and we’ll get that fixed. For now, you can only publish the shifts you are viewing. Here’s a little tip – if you go to the Monthly View, you can publish the entire month in just one click.
- Schedule – We’ve implemented a new algorithm for hiding agents who don’t have shifts on the Schedule Daily view. This means the Hide/Show action works even faster.
- Weekly Intraday – Some of these were taking a *bit* too long to load. All fixed!
- Attendance Report – In your Reports, the original name (Attendance) was kind of confusing, so we renamed it Attendance Rate.
- Agent Activity – We pulled the oversized loading indicator and replaced it with a smaller one that doesn’t block the entire page.
- Calendar Settings – We heard that the calendars weren’t always respecting the Week Start Setting you chose. Now, it will show the start day you select.
- Schedule & Groups – Before, when you selected a group and refreshed the page, your selections weren’t always saved. That’s fixed! Also, when you clicked Group Settings, the pop-up wasn’t appearing consistently. That’s fixed too!
- Schedules & Repeating Shift – Some of you experienced an error message when you tried to add repeating shifts for future dates. We’ve solved that issue – so feel free to create repeating shifts forever and ever and ever.
- Export – The date and time used to disappear when you exported your Productivity Report as a CSV file. They’re back now!
- Dashboard – For those of you who tried to select “Yesterday” from your dashboard, you may have noticed that nothing happened. It’s working flawlessly now.
- Rebrand – We’ve rebranded!! To better reflect who we are and where we are going, we’ve created a new look, feel, and logo! What do you think? We hope you’re fans because we love it and we can’t wait to share more great updates soon.
- CSV Report – We’ve created a new button that makes extracting a CSV Report a snap. It’s snuggled up next to the Timezone switcher and if you click on it you’ll see all the reports that are ready and the ones that are in progress. Watch it spin and when it stops, download your report! Btw you can see the button on every page so you can work on something else while your export is in progress.
- Metrics – We’ve got more metrics! Rate metrics. Chat & Talk metrics. Check that Summary Report to see your new metrics.
- Notes – A while ago, agents could only see the Notes on their Schedule. Now, Notes also appear on the Team Schedule.
- Schedule – Some of you experienced long(ish) loading times when trying to set Time Off for an agent. Now it’s going to go so much faster!
- DST – You won’t see the hour off difference before the DST switch anymore.
- Quickbooks Integration – We did create an integration for Quickbooks in BETA, but we’ve decided that we won’t move forward with it. We’d rather spend time ensuring that Tymeshift is the WFM for the modern age. By that, we mean that new customers won´t be able to enable this yet everyone using it already will not lose access to the BETA integration we already have.
- Schedule – Our super organized customers were planning ahead and unfortunately seeing staggered shifts for December, those are fixed now.
- API Report – He was hiding 🙈for a few days – but he’s back, and you can see the API Usage Report as usual.
- Manage Profile Fields – Now, you can create custom fields for user’s profile. It can be a text field, checkbox, or even a drop-down.
- Agent Permissions – Now that you’ve created some helpful new fields for profiles, ☝ you can start filling them in by going to Agent Permissions.
- Schedule & User Profile – Filter away using your brand new agent profile! Picture it – you need to see every agent you have on the Spanish language team? Just use the language filter you created!
- Agent Permissions – We’re all about making things simple. That’s why we redesigned the Agent Permissions page to make it more flexible, easier to sort, and simpler to filter.
- General Tasks – You wanted more flexibility? You got it!💪Now you can assign any General Task to any agent while creating your Intraday Schedule, even if it is a group restricted General Task.
- Schedule Design – We heard that certain buttons weren’t respecting the Theme you chose and were going green, we just love it green, don’t blame us! Nevertheless, they’re now going to match the rest of the colors you set.
- Attendance Report CSV – Sometimes, the column that showed how many times an agent left early wasn’t appearing in Attendance Reports. It’s back now!
- Schedule & Shift Trade – Some agents were not able to Trade their Night Shift. Now they can trade away.🔄
- Approval/Decline Button – The Approve/Decline button was trying to overshadow the Request Time Off button. Those silly buttons! They now learned to share the spotlight.
- Attendance Report – By now, you are probably aware that this amazing new report shows you the weekly status for each of your agents. Now, you can also print the reports directly from your account, download them as PDFs, or even export them in a CSV file!
- Schedule & Shifts – In just one click you can now delete an agent’s shifts for a whole week or even month. Click on the agent’s name, and it will automatically select all of their shifts. We did this because we understand that depending on your workflow and your resources, a schedule can change at any time. We hope this makes your life easier!
- Schedule & Time Off – You’ll notice a new filter that allows you to see every agent who is off. You can even filter by a specific time off to see a list of the lucky agents currently on holiday ⛱
- Widget Support – We finally replaced our support widget with the Zendesk Support widget. You can search Help Center articles for immediate self-service or submit a support request using our contact form. We love Zendesk! 💚
- Schedule – Our Design Team has worked to make the Schedule more intuitive by implementing small improvements like new buttons, better icon positioning, more visible text, etc. Small changes can make a big difference!
- Summary Report – We’ve added an extra dash of beautification to our Summary Reports. Everything will now match the theme that you’ve selected for your account!
- Admin – We added some Tool Tips and improved how they’re displayed. Setting up your account has never been so simple!
- Reports – Sometimes, exports would get stuck “in progress” for too long. Exports are now back up to optimal speed – no more slacking off for them.
- Schedule – Some accounts noticed the Time Off button pulling a disappearing act for a few hours. It left without its manager’s approval – but things are sorted out now.
- General Tasks – For some people, it was taking too long for a General Task they’d created for a specific group to appear in the Zendesk App. That’s been fixed, and now you’ll see them immediately!
- Time & Attendance Report – Now the weekly status for each of your agents is easily accessible. This way, you’ll see their start & end times, total working time, absences, time off, when they were late, any overtime they worked, and their overall attendance rate in one view. You heard it: one view!
- Weekly Intraday: Plan vs. Actual – It’s a snap to compare how many agents you really needed for your Channel & Tasks with how many you originally scheduled. That means you will be able to plan better next time and spend those spare minutes doing something you love.
- Schedule & Agent Permissions – If you want to, you can give a non-admin user editing rights in Schedule (and only in Schedule).
- Schedule & Intraday Report – You can get a look at the Actual Time your agents spent on different tasks right in the Daily View of your Schedule. See how much time was spent on different tasks like Tickets, Chats, Voice, Lunch, Breaks…the list goes on.
- Schedule & Edit Notes – Finally, an easy way to Find & Replace the text you added to the notes on your Schedule. No more intense manual searching for some note you can’t remember if you ever actually made. Cause that happens, you are not alone!
- Schedule & Log – Track each and every change made to the schedule by checking the Log (you’ll find it in the Schedule Settings).
- Licenses Usage – First, you need to know that you must have a Pool Plan for this to work. If you do, then on the first of every month, we’ll record the number of licenses used during the previous month and deduct it from the total licenses you have purchased. This should make it easier for you to monitor your active licenses and plan ahead!
- Support Widget – Want to hide the support widget? No problem. Just click on your profile picture and the option to hide it will appear.
- Timezone & DST – We’ve improved how you see the DST in Settings; it looks similar to the Timezone Switcher now. We just liked that view better.
- My Schedule View – Agents can make their Time Off & Trade Shift requests even if they are in “Read Only” mode.
- API Documentation – Our API documentation is now easier to read because we’ve switched to Slate. Check it out here. How smooth is that?
- Rules – There was a bit of time where some rules weren’t running and actions like “Clock out Agent, Delete Timesheet and End Day” didn’t work. We fixed the problem and ran a script so these Timesheets were retroactively deleted. Yay!
- Reports & Tags – Data wasn’t showing up in reports when users included or excluded a specific tag. That’s no longer the case. Reports and tags are now friends again! 💏
- Channel Colors – We know you won’t be envious to hear that for some people all Channel Colors were green for a few hours (go green!) The entire color palette is available again.
- Agent Activity & Edit Timesheet – The Agent Activity layout was a bit confusing when trying to edit their Timesheets… so we fixed that!
- Schedule – Unassigned shifts & Intraday Template´s missing buttons are now back (they didn´t tell us where they went meanwhile though, those silly buttons!). Shift Templates time-slots issues have also been fixed, you can now again see intraday 30-minute breakdowns and go back to the smooth scheduling experience you always had at Tymeshift 🙂
- Zendesk App – Scorecard and Schedule time format fixes were released along with a new App version which improved the App performance and hopefully your agent´s experience as well.